IMPORTANT! This site is for initial applications ONLY. If you wish to renew an existing license, you must do so on www.license.dhp.virginia.gov If you wish to reinstate a lapsed license, please contact your licensing Board.
In order to apply for a professional license, certification or registration issued through the Department of Health Professions, you must create a username and password and associate it to your records. This form allows you to search for your existing personal/professional records.
- Virginia offers certain licensees the opportunity to apply for a professional license online. Click here to see a listing of license types which can apply online
- If you are applying for an additional license with the Department of Health Professions and remember your username and password, click here to proceed to the Login page.
- If you do not hold a license with the Department of Health Professions, you must complete the search process.
- Please enter your Last Name and Social Security Number (SSN) into the two fields below. If you do not have a Social Security Number, please contact your licensing Board.
- Press the <Search> button to search for your records based on the information you provided.